Following the increasing challenges posed by the worldwide Coronavirus outbreak, the College’s management team has been working on ways in which we can safeguard our pupils’ health and do our utmost to ensure that the virus does not enter our community.
To that end, the following takes place with immediate effect:
- All Sports Fixtures for the remainder of term are cancelled;
- All outing and trips for pupils across the school are cancelled;
- The Remove Parents’ and Options Evening this Thursday 12th March has been cancelled – Mrs Taylor will send more details to make-up for this;
- All boarders’ weekend trips are cancelled;
- All Prep School Wednesday and Friday morning Chapels are now not open to parents, which includes the Early Years Mothering Sunday Service and the Easter Bonnet Parade;
- The Prep School Informal Concert is cancelled;
- Prep School Parents’ Evenings are cancelled, although all parents will have an end of term report;
- The Lenten Devotion Service on 19th March is cancelled.
We ask parents of day pupils that they assist during the containment phase by avoiding higher risk events including: large gatherings, external sports events, sports training, concerts, although this list is clearly not exhaustive and we encourage parents to closely monitor the up to date Government advice, as the School will be.