The College’s aim is to be a school where confidence is nurtured, inquisitiveness is encouraged, individuality is celebrated and creative learning is supported empowering pupils to achieve the very best of their ability.
Our ethos encourages the spiritual, social, and personal development of the individual:
- There is a strong family atmosphere and pupils are supportive of each other to help learn and succeed;
- Our open door policy is a strong feature of the Prep School, providing pupils with a sense of well-being and security;
- The school fosters positive actions with pupils looking out for one another and the wider community;
- The sharing of good practice is vital in guaranteeing robust safeguarding for our pupils;
- The School encourages the philosophy of the Round Square organisation, namely Internationalism, Democracy, Environmental, Activity, Leadership and Service.